Open LogicFreely modify or add new functionality to fulfill your business needs.
Use UptimeDC as you need
State-of-the-art technology delivered by UptimeDC offers unprecedented level of precise adjustment to specific business requirements.
Technological power of the solution exceeds by far everything that is commonly described as
„customization” and „integration”.
Typical DCIM software is heavily limited by its features and simply cannot satisfy any specific and custom user requirements. These limitations lead to severe implementation issues and low return-on-investment.
UptimeDC however is NOT typical DCIM software and it overcomes these limitations in easy and intelligent way. UptimeDC offers Open Logic – full access to its business and technical logic layer to provide unprecedented level of customization and adjustment to any specific business or technical requirements.
UptimeDC Open Logic is well documented, rich in examples and doesn’t require any programming skills.
Among many other capabilities, UptimeDC Open Logic allows to:
- Customize existing or create new views and reports based on custom logic with rich presentation capabilities (tables, charts, custom colored datacenter view etc.)
- Modify or extend description of any technical (eg. port, device) or business (eg. task) object along with custom logic
- Add new types of objects (eg. specialised port/connection types)
- Add new types of notifications or adjusting existing ones
- Create fully automated event-driven procedures (eg. automated installation task generation on business orders or maintenance task on given notifications etc.)
How can You use the Open Logic?
You want to get information about various factors of device.
Use built-in or custom attributes and procedures or containers to add additional functionality and bond physical objects.
What doing to optimize power consumption and space in cabinets in server room.
Just check development script difference server room in UptimeDC